CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to my mother and my mother in law.  Two wonderful people who I love very much and am grateful to have in my life. 

Wes was post call today, so I am grateful for all the reassurances that he loves me and thinks I'm a great mom to his kids.  He can be excused from any other pampering for today.  And he did take Reese this morning while I went to church with Charlie since her eye was pretty yucky.  He even went and got her medicine.  That was pretty great of him too.

Charlie gave me a very sweet gift that he made at school.  I love it.  He's such a sweet boy.  He was so proud of himself for painting it, and I think he picked a great color.  I'm shocked he didn't paint it blue since he loves blue.  But he must have remembered that I love purple.  And I love that he said that he loves me because he loves me.  Best feeling in the world.  I love being his mom and I love being Reese's mom.  I couldn't have asked for sweeter, cuter, more wonderful children in the world.


No comments: