CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Perfect Morning at HersheyPark

HersheyPark has opened on the weekends through all of May.  We hit it up on Friday morning knowing that it wouldn't be busy with kids still in school.  It was terrific weather - just around 70 degrees.  And we were able to walk onto just about every ride.  I was totally surprised how many rides we were able to do in an hour and a half.  Way more than we usually do on a busy day.  I put Reese on every ride she could go on with Charlie next to her.  She never seemed to get scared, although she wasn't always sure what was going on.  But I could always get a little smile from her and overall, I think she really liked the rides.  And Charlie is much braver going on the rides this year too.  It's so fun that she's big enough to go on the rides with Charlie.

All ready to go

First ride on the morning

Holding on to her horse

Got a good grip



I love that they're looking at each other



No comments: