CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 21, 2013

HersheyPark CandyLane

Wes had to work a bit later last night, so I decided to take the kids to CandyLane before we missed going all together.  I wanted them to see the reindeer, and hopefully we could catch a few rides too.  It was cold, but not as cold as it has been, so it was a good evening to go.  We hit the reindeer first, and it was pretty neat to see.  The kids were really excited to see them, and all of Santa's nine reindeer were there, including Rudolph.  Charlie wanted to ride the train, so we did that next.  It should have been a quick ride, but it took forever.  We tried to go see Santa,  but he was behind closed doors, and I wasn't going to pay to see Santa again.  The kids were okay with that.  So we hit the balloon ride and the carousel and were good to go.  We were all getting cold anyway.  I'm glad we were able to make it to CandyLane, even if Dad couldn't go with us.  Until next Easter when HersheyPark opens again.


Watching the reindeer

Rudolph


No comments: