Wednesday, February 19, 2014
Baby #3
So thrilled to announce that we're having another baby. We had the ultrasound, and it looks like we're having another girl. She's due to make her arrival in July, just short of Reese's third birthday. I can't believe we're really having another girl. Not having a sister of my own, I've never known what it's like to have a sister, and now my daughters will. And the girls will outnumber the boys in our little family. That's a first for me too. We're so happy and feeling very blessed. Charlie was pretty certain it was a girl, and he's such a good big brother to Reese and I know he will be to this one as well. We're half way there. Can't wait to see what this little one looks like.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
That's a really cute ambulance cake! What a fun birthday!
Post a Comment