CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Charlie's Last Preschool Graduation

Charlie had his last preschool graduation on Friday.  I can't believe he is headed to kindergarten next fall.  He looked so cute and was actually looking forward to this day.  He did tell us ahead of time that he would only sing the last song of his program.  That was fine, but I wanted him to look up and smile through the program even if he didn't want to sing.  And he did!  He was very good at listening to when to stand and sit and what to do.  He didn't sing the last song, but he did play his sticks and had fun doing that.  He had a great year at school.  He loved his teachers, Miss Kim and Miss Colleen.  He had two great friends in class, Anna and Maddox, and he became friendly with everyone else.  It was so awesome seeing his growth that past year and see all that he has learned.  He's growing up so fast.  Now he's looking forward to riding the bus to kindergarten.  We love our Charlie!






Charlie's lumy sticks

Hugs from Miss Kim

Hugs from Miss Colleen, who he had for
two years.

Reese and Charlie with Miss Becky

Best buddies - Charlie and Maddox

Miss Kim and Miss Colleen

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congratulation Charlie on preschool graduation 😃 You will love kindergarten, I know I did. Have a great summer!!!