Friday, May 11, 2007
The summer has begun...
I just finished my last exam. Whew. The summer has officially begun. I am going to hopefully start a research project with the Emergency Department studying falls and work on that for the next few weeks. Beginning in June, I will be starting a project looking at erythropoietin sensitive calcium channels in bone marrow. Wait, where did the summer go? It is going to be busy. >>> Tomorrow, Kel and I are going to head down to DC to the temple, Cactus Cantina, and whatever else we feel like doing. It should be a nice little vacation. Hopefully, we will have a few pictures to post later this weekend. We hope that you all have a fun weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Happy Mother's Day!! We are having a get-together here right now. Aunt Shello just read your blog. I hope you had fun in Wash DC. Enjoy your summer. Hi from Aunt Shello!! Love you guys, Mom
Post a Comment