So we finally hung some things on our other wall. It's been in the process for several months, but we finally stained the shelves and hung them along with our wedding pictures. So here is is. It looks much better than a big blank white wall.
Yes, that is Wes posing on my new exercise ball. I think he was actually impressed with it once he tried it out.

1 comment:
Well, I'm happy to see that you were finally able to use your new drill/driver to get those shelves installed. It looks good, except that one on the right appears to be mounted crooked (just kidding). It was good to hear from you yesterday. We had a great Father's Day and a good party at Sheryl's house. Sheryl was happy and her house projects are coming along great. Her house is really going to be neat and it's fun to watch the transformation. Steve Reichart was in unusual form and kept us all rolling on the floor. He and Diane were in their new Honda Element. It's a strange little vehicle, attempting to be utilitarian and trendy at the same time. It doesn't really work for me but some folks like them. Sheryl's new fence looks great around the horse pasture. I was happy that Skydancer is not there anymore and Scooby didn't seem to miss her either. It was a treat to drive home with Chris and Scooby in the Z3 and me and mom in the Z4. Scooby is so cute with her long hair blowing in the wind and rocking out to music on the CD. She's almost as good at having fun as Chris is. Dad (Grandpa Flint) was in good spirits and we were all happy for him to have a new vacuum, Hahahahahahahahhaha. I hope he likes it a little bit. It was a Eureka from Sam's Club, commercial grade so it had a good quality long cord, a chrome handle, corvette yellow, and a chrome beater bar. It did not have any attachments clipped all over the outside of the rig (I hate that). It is just a plain vacuum which is quite a contrast to the old Electrolux that he stores in his upstairs closet with all the cords, hose and attachments. It is soooo cumbersome to wrestle all that stuff out of the closet and get it hooked up. We've decided that we really prefer a regular upright, with no attachments, that just stands in the closet waiting for a chance to suck something up. All I want to deal with is the cord (no danged attachments). Hahahahahahahahaha. I'll bet that is more than you wanted to know but it's just a little pet peev of mine (not to be confused with the numerous larger pet peevs that I also harbor), Hahahahahahahaha. Is it Friday yet? I'm already on the soap box and it's not even Friday. The weather is beautiful again today. I drove in with the top down and turned the heater up. Chris, Scooby and Mom were all still asleep when I left. Chris has a bunch of window-washing jobs this week and mom is anxious to get the dog room finished up. She asked me to get out the perfataping materials last night so she could start perfataping. She must realllllly be anxious! We only have two more days until Schuyler takes the ATV course. I left the manual out on the counter so she would remember to study today. It may be close. I'm worried about the 50 question written test that she has to take. Congratulations to Radley. That's really neat. We'll have to get Chris to talk to him about dental school, appropriate undergraduate degrees, the DAT and etc. He is interested in Dental school as well. I hope you two have a good week. I love you and I'm proud of you.
Dad
Post a Comment