CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 22, 2011

Reese Heather Flint

She arrived at on July 19 (her due date) at 10:29 PM weighing 7 lbs. 12.9 oz and was 20 in long.  We're in love with her.

First snuggle after she's all cleaned up

She quit screaming once she got her hair washed

Mommy and Reese

She looks like a girl version of Charlie as a baby

Look at this highlighted hair

Lots of kisses for her

Very proud daddy

Dressed in pink

In her going home outfit

She's already quite the poser

Ready to go home

Grandma Judy can't get enough of her

Hanging out after a good feeding

7 comments:

Katie May said...

Congrats!!! Wow! She really does look like Charlie, but of course, much more feminine. I love the highlights in her hair. What a doll! I hope you all continue to recover, and adjust well. Happy times for you all! Enjoy!

Wendy said...

Congrats guys!! She is beautiful. Glad everyone is doing well and that Charlie is being an awesome big brother. Love the picture of Charlie holding Reese.

Lindsey said...

Yeah! Congratulations! She's adorable. I'm sure she'll be as beautiful as her mommy when she grows up. Hope you're feeling good.

The Thompsons said...

Oh my gosh- I love that hair!!! Congrats!

Kate said...

Oh, she is an absolute doll! (Sorry I commented on your last post first about wanting to see pics...I read in order as they appear on my blog reader) You look amazing, and Wes looks very pleased too. Happy new family of 4!

Karyn said...

Congrats! Have fun with your little girl! She is beautiful.

Julie M said...

She is beautiful Kelley! I can't wait to get to know her better! David is happy you posted pictures. He's been itching to see her all week long. Congrats to you all!